Agent Provocateur EDP for Women - 30 ml
Brand: Agent Provocateur
- Fragrance from the designer house of Agent Provocateur
- Eau de parfum spray for women
- Top notes of saffron and coriander
- Middle notes of moroccan rose, Egyptian jasmine, vetiver and French magnolia
- Base notes of amber and musk
Binding: Personal Care
Publisher: Agent Provocateur
Release Date: 23-05-2011
Details: Product Description First revealed in 2000, Agent Provocateur is an intensive, animalistic scent for women. The signature fragrance of Agent Provocateur has quickly become a classic with its wild scent. Luxurious, spicy saffron and smooth magnolia blend with a seductive heart of creamy flowers, woods and sensual rose. The animalistic dry-down is a trail of woods, amber and musk. Top Notes: Indian saffron and magnolia. Middle Notes: Egyptian jasmine, Moroccan rose, vetiver and gardenia. Base Notes: Cedar, amber and musk. Agent Provocateur is a luxury lingerie line established in the UK in 1994 by Joseph Corre and Serena Rees. They introduced their vision of lingerie. Their aim was to create an availability of high quality designer lingerie with different flair. Designer Agent Provocateur has six perfumes and the signature fragrance by the same name was launched in August 2000. Agent Provocateur fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Christian Provenzano and Azzi Glasser. Legal Disclaimer NOT ALLOWED ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - Liquids over 100ml cannot be shipped outside UK
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.7 x 2.2 inches
Rest assured we only use the best and most convenient services for our customers.
- All orders within the UK will qualify for Free Shipping
(Royal Mail 2nd Class)
- All orders before 3PM are dispatched the same day as standard**. Orders after this time will be dispatched the following working day.
- Orders over £50 in value will be shipped using one of our premium shipping providers such as Hermes, DPD, UPS, Parcelforce etc.
- Orders over £50 receive Free Tracking and SMS/Email Notifications for their delivery. Unfortunately orders shipped using Royal Mail will not be trackable, however every single order is protected against loss and damage. This means if your item is lost or damaged you will receive a full refund or reship.