- Fragrance from the designer house of Boucheron
- An Eau de Toilette for men
- Warm spicy and aromatic scent
- Base notes of warm spicy, aromatic, balsamic, cinnamon, citrus
- 50ml bottle
Binding: Personal Care
Publisher: Jaipur Home
Release Date: 10-07-2014
Details: Boucheron design house launched Jaipur Homme in 1997 as an oriental warm spicy fragrance for men. The creator of this luxurious scent is perfumer Annick Menardo. Inspired by the mystical Indian metropolis, Jaipur Homme mesmerises the senses with its blend of sparkling freshness and extreme sensuality. Jaipur Homme begins with refreshing notes of lime, bergamot, lemon and cardamom, softened by an intense and aromatic heart of cinnamon, carnation, rose and jasmine. The classic, warm blend of Tonka bean, patchouli, cedar and benzoin enriches the luxurious composition and creates a bold, intense and contemporary architecture with a luxurious and sensuous edge. This attractive, masculine scent is recommended to be worn during the night.
Ingredients: Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzophenone-1, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citonellol, Geraniol, Citral, Cinnamal, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 17200 (Red 33) Safety Warning For external use only.Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with water. Cosmetic use only. Store below 30 degrees Celsius.
Box Contains: 1 x Boucheron Jaipur Homme 50ml Eau de Toilette Spray for Him
Rest assured we only use the best and most convenient services for our customers.
- All orders within the UK will qualify for Free Shipping
(Royal Mail 2nd Class)
- All orders before 3PM are dispatched the same day as standard**. Orders after this time will be dispatched the following working day.
- Orders over £50 in value will be shipped using one of our premium shipping providers such as Hermes, DPD, UPS, Parcelforce etc.
- Orders over £50 receive Free Tracking and SMS/Email Notifications for their delivery. Unfortunately orders shipped using Royal Mail will not be trackable, however every single order is protected against loss and damage. This means if your item is lost or damaged you will receive a full refund or reship.