Kenneth Cole Black EDT - 100ml
Brand: Kenneth Cole
- Fragrance from the designer house of Kenneth Cole
- An Eau de Toilette for men
- Woody, aromatic fragrance
- Base notes of cedar and incense
- 100ml Bottle
Binding: Personal Care
Publisher: Kenneth Cole
Release Date: 17-04-2013
Details: Product Description Kenneth Cole Black for men was originally launched in 2003 and was designed by perfuming duo Harry Fremont and Sabine De Tscharner. Described as a woody aromatic fragrance, Kenneth Cole Black contains citrus and herbal notes alongside various spices to create a fragrance that is both refreshingly light and deeply masculine. It opens with the sweetness of orange which combines with the intensely fresh aroma to awaken the senses. This is accompanied by a combination of nutmeg and ginger that add a lively punch to the fragrance. A deep, rich base containing amber, cedar and incense help add depth and longevity to the more prominent notes. Ingredients Alcohol Denat, Aqua (Water), Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, BHT, Citral, Citronellol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Box Contains 1x Kenneth Cole Black Eau De Toilette 100ml
Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches
Rest assured we only use the best and most convenient services for our customers.
- All orders within the UK will qualify for Free Shipping
(Royal Mail 2nd Class)
- All orders before 3PM are dispatched the same day as standard**. Orders after this time will be dispatched the following working day.
- Orders over £50 in value will be shipped using one of our premium shipping providers such as Hermes, DPD, UPS, Parcelforce etc.
- Orders over £50 receive Free Tracking and SMS/Email Notifications for their delivery. Unfortunately orders shipped using Royal Mail will not be trackable, however every single order is protected against loss and damage. This means if your item is lost or damaged you will receive a full refund or reship.