Brand: EDEN CLASSIC
- Fragrance from the designer house of Eden Classics
- An Eau de Toilette for men
- Aromatic and woody scent
Binding: Personal Care
Publisher: Eden Classics
Release Date: 09-04-2014
Details: Product Description Product Description Eden Classics design house launched Mandate as an aromatic woody aroma for men. It was first launched in 1976 by design house Shulton, and continues to find new audiences with its charming and timeless aroma. The scent notes consist of bergamot, and lavender, awakening the senses before revealing an intoxicating blend of fragrant spices and woody herbs including rosemary and clary sage. Cinnamon, geranium, clove and pine are the followings, while a rich, earthy blend of oak moss, cedar, Tonka bean, amber and musk closes the fragrance, adding exceptional depth and longevity to the fragrance. Ingredients Denatured Ethanol, Aqua, Parfum, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Eugenol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate Ingredients Denatured Ethanol, Aqua, Parfum, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Eugenol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate Safety Warning For external use only.Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with water. Cosmetic use only. Store below 30 degrees Celsius. Box Contains Eden Classics Mandate 100ml Eau de Toilette Spray for Him
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.1 x 1.3 inches
Rest assured we only use the best and most convenient services for our customers.
- All orders within the UK will qualify for Free Shipping
(Royal Mail 2nd Class)
- All orders before 3PM are dispatched the same day as standard**. Orders after this time will be dispatched the following working day.
- Orders over £50 in value will be shipped using one of our premium shipping providers such as Hermes, DPD, UPS, Parcelforce etc.
- Orders over £50 receive Free Tracking and SMS/Email Notifications for their delivery. Unfortunately orders shipped using Royal Mail will not be trackable, however every single order is protected against loss and damage. This means if your item is lost or damaged you will receive a full refund or reship.