Yardley London Lily of the Valley Body Lotion 250ml
- Fragrance from Yardley London
- Moisturising Body Lotion
- Lily of the Valley
- Linear fragrance
- 250ml bottle with pump
Binding: Personal Care
Release Date: 01-04-2012
Details: Product Description Yardley London is famous as a purveyor of luxury fragrances and soaps. But did you know that the much-storied House of Yardley was born in England in the mid-seventeenth century, during the reign of King Charles 1? An entrepreneurial young man named Jonathan Yardley obtained a royal warrant for the provision of all the soap to City of London. The means by which this warrant was obtained are lost to history, however we might suppose it involved payment to the monarch of a sizeable, and no doubt welcome, sum. This first incarnation of Yardley was lost, as was so much of the old city, in the Great Fire of London of 1666; save for one detail – that lavender should be used to perfume the soaps. Today’s Yardley London embodies this rich and wonderful heritage with pride. We continue to create exquisite luxury items for discerning customers the world over, carrying on a tradition and lineage that other perfumery houses can only aspire to. Lily of the Valley is a delicate, white, flower which grows in abundance in the English countryside, but only for a limited time during the months of May and June. This infrequent flower is at the heart of this beautifully modern version of this classic, floral scent. Yardley London’s classic Lily of the Valley fragrance is a light and elegant scent with citrus top notes, combined with a heart of fresh, spring flowers, including lily of the valley, jasmine, geranium and magnolia; dying down with an amber and woody base. A light, easily absorbed Moisturising Body Lotion, containing Q10, shea butter, grape seed oil and sweet almond oil, rich in anti-oxidant Vitamin E to help combat the signs of ageing. Leaves skin soft, smooth and toned and delicately fragranced. Directions Smooth lotion into skin as required. Safety Warning For external use only. Box Contains un-boxed
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches
Rest assured we only use the best and most convenient services for our customers.
- All orders within the UK will qualify for Free Shipping
(Royal Mail 2nd Class)
- All orders before 3PM are dispatched the same day as standard**. Orders after this time will be dispatched the following working day.
- Orders over £50 in value will be shipped using one of our premium shipping providers such as Hermes, DPD, UPS, Parcelforce etc.
- Orders over £50 receive Free Tracking and SMS/Email Notifications for their delivery. Unfortunately orders shipped using Royal Mail will not be trackable, however every single order is protected against loss and damage. This means if your item is lost or damaged you will receive a full refund or reship.